Delivery delay 8 weeks.
Helicopter engine, designed to replace the popular OS90/105 and similar Nitro engines. Same shaft and mounting dimensions as standard Nitro engine.
Light version, for installations where space is reduced. Includes color screen (removable) and miniature connecting hub.
- Power: 3.6kW - 4.9HP
- RPM output: 8.000 ... 20.000
- Diameter: 59,8 mm
- Engine weight: 1150 g including FOD filter.
- Installed weight: 1.240 g (inc Engine, Pump and leads. Not inclusive of battery.)
- Fuel Comsumption: 20 g/min at idle. 110 g/min at full power.
- Easily adjustable power output in Kw and in HP.
- Kerosene fuel + 4% oil
- Kerostart fast starting of 25 sec
- Brushless fuel pump with integrated controller
- High speed Brushless starter motor
- All new Fully Integrated ecu
- Telemetry for Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, MPX, PB Core, Spektrum, JR and FrSky. (Optional module)
- Fuel and FOD filters included.
Warranty: 2 years or 25h, wichever comes first. Warranty includes parts & labor, but does not include shipments back to factory in Spain and return.
More info and instructions manual here: www.xicoyturbines.com
UK Costumers: Please order to: www.thejetworkshop.com to get local after sales service.
USA & Canada: Please order to Fenderbean R/C (fb-rc.com) or www.aeropanda.com to get local after sales service.
Australia: Please order to www.jetproductsaustralia.com to get local after sales service.
PAYPAL not accepted in engine sales.
Out of Stock. Please contact us at email@example.com to reserve it.