Flight computer for Jetcat ecus V10
• 2.4” full color touchscreen display, high quality, sunlight readable.
• Connection to the Jetcat ecu to collect the engine data and display in graphical form.
• GPS module connection (option) to collect the coordinates, ground speed, date, time and altitude.
• 3 axis accelerometer to measure the G load in all 3 axis.
• Barometer/altimeter/termometer. Measures barometric altitude and air density to calculate the engine performance.
• Airspeed pressure sensor to measure the airspeed using a pitot tube.
• Telemetry output to send all the data trough the telemetry link of the radio. Currently supported Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR DMSS and Weatronic.
• uSD card to store all measures from sensors, battery voltage, engine data. Supplied with a card capable of 2.000 hours of recording, one set of data each 0,5s.
• Output for 2 high power LED, to visually show the airspeed during landing.
Data analyzable by a supplied computer software and exportable to Excel and Google Earth.
• Software updatable trough the uSD card.
• Includes lead and uSD memory card
Includes special jetcat datacable.
• Does not include the Pitot tube. Available HERE
Windows software and instructions
Engine run video (P20)
Software upgrade ver 1.2 (add Spektrum an JR telemetry).