Flight computer for Xicoy V10 Fadecs (V6 and older in option).
• 2.4” full color touchscreen display, high quality, sunlight readable.
• Connection to the Xicoy fadec to collect the engine data and display in graphical form.
• GPS module connection (option) to collect the coordinates, ground speed, date, time and altitude.
• 3 axis accelerometer to measure the G load in all 3 axis.
• Barometer/altimeter/termometer. Measures barometric altitude and air density to calculate the engine performance.
• Airspeed pressure sensor to measure the airspeed using a pitot tube.
• Telemetry output to send all the data trough the telemetry link of the radio. Currently supported Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR DMSS and Weatronic.
• uSD card to store all measures from sensors, battery voltage, engine data, Supplied with a card capable of 2.000 hours of recording, one set of data each 0,5s.
• Output for 2 high power LED, to visually show the airspeed during landing.
. Data analyzable by a supplied computer software and exportable to Excel and Google Earth.
• Software updatable trough the uSD card.
• Includes lead and uSD memory card
• Does not include the Pitot tube. Available HERE.
Please contact us if your ecu is an older model (Connection using an 8 pin connector) so that we can supply the appropriate converter.
Instructions manual: http://www.xicoy.com/FC1_1_0_en.pdf.
Windows software and instructions: http://www.xicoy.com/FlightCompView.zip.
Introductory video: https://youtu.be/4Uw1arrAf3k.
Engine run video: https://youtu.be/1-d94yzBbf0.
Software upgrade (only for Spektrum JR users): www.xicoy.com/downloads/FC1_2.zip.