Flight computer for JetCat V10 ecus
• 2.4” full color touchscreen display, high quality, sunlight readable.
• Connection to the ecu jetcat to collect the engine data and display in graphical form
• GPS module included to collect the coordinates, ground speed, date, time and altitude.
• 3 axis accelerometer to measure the G load in all 3 axis.
• Barometer/altimeter/termometer. Measures barometric altitude and air density to calculate the engine performance.
• Airspeed pressure sensor to measure the airspeed using a pitot tube.
• Telemetry output to send all the data trough the telemetry link of the radio. Currently supported Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR DMSS and Weatronic.
• uSD card to store all measures from sensors, battery voltage, engine data. Supplied with a card capable of 2.000 hours of recording, one set of data each 0,5.
• Output for 2 high power LED, to visually show the airspeed during landing.
Data analyzable by a supplied computer software and exportable to Excel and Google Earth.
• Software updatable trough the uSD card.
Includes jetcat lead and uSD memory card.
Windows software instructions
Engine run video (P20)
Software upgrade ver. 1.2 (add Spektrum an JR telemetry)
This product contains the following items:
1 x (JMS-PT) JETI Pitot tube PT
1 x (GPS1) GPS Receiver for FC1
1 x (FC1FX) Flight Computer PLUS-JetCat