Complete Autostart kit for small (up to 90 mm diameter) engines
FADEC V10K ecu, smart data terminal, set of cables, RPM sensor, thermocouple 100 mm.
Does not include the fuel pump, kerosen burner nor solenoid valves.
Manual/Gas/Kero Start engines.
Battery voltage: 7,2 V
-In the case you plan to upgrade your old engine to Kerostart system, please note that:
- It is not easy to upgrade and setup a kerostart system. Not a plug&play system. There are many variables to adjust.
- Some engines are not compatible with kerostart due at combustion chamber or starter issues.
- It is very easy to convert a engine to a flamethrower. All tests must be done in a test bench equiped by fire supresant devices.
- The system we offer including the software has been used and sold on production engines for over than a year with hundreds of engines sold. It is a proven system, but this don't guarantee a succes in your particular engine.
- The support from Xicoy Electronica will be limited to the user's manual and clarifications to it. We will not supply turnkey systems, parameter list, etc, because it is impossible for us to test and know all the engines and engine variants in the market.
- We will not refund any parts (ecu, burner, etc) that be in good working order but prove incompatible with customer's engine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These units are supplied "blank", not programmed for a particular engine. Xicoy Electronica DOES NOT supply fadecs already configured for to be used directly to a "brand xxx" engine. Contact your engine manufacturer if you need a fadec already programmed for your engine.
User's manual (english) click here.