Controller and sequencer for electric landing gears including terminal
Control by Single channel (Gear operation and brake operation combined on single channel) or separate channels for gear and brake.
Control 3 landing gears. Programmable independent delay for each gear in UP and DOWN sequence.
Control of electric brake:
- Proportional and adjustable maximum brake force.
- Continuous operation or pulsed mode for "ABS" effect, 10 levels of pulse ratio.
Control of steering servo: Allow to use same channel as the rudder, despite of different center, travel gain and direction on steering servo than the rudder servo. The steering servo center, travel and sense of movement can be adjusted.
The steering servo is centered and deactived during gear operation and gear UP phase.
Door control output:
- 3 independent servo outputs for door control.
- Each output can be programmed in 3 different positions (Gear UP, Gear Down and Gear Moving phase).
Servo Switch-off. Door servos can be deactivated after movement to prevent the posibility of servo burnout on a jammed door. Deactivation time can be programmed.
Allow to cycle the gear manually for testing during setup phase, movement can be stopped and reasumed in any position.
Allow to move the motors independently in any direccion and stopping in any position for checking clearance, etc.
Motor cut off current and timeout time can be adjusted up to 2,5 A /30 s.
Cycle counter for scheduled maintenance.
- All adjustments are done trough a data terminal in plain text.
- Electronic switch for the main battery. Voltage between 6 and 10 V.
Data terminal included.
Connecting leads included.
The motors on the retracts can be damaged if overloaded due at improper programming. For this reason, Xicoy WILL NOT provide any settings for any brand, all information provided is the one contained in the user's manual. Always contact the manufacturer of the retracts to get the proper settings for your gear.