1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received by the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user´s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to arrive.
Our sites may also have links from social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). XICOY ELECTRONICA, SL does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
This website uses "cookies" as follows:
• Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the web pages consulted, at what time, what web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
• "Add-this" application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information on your browsing to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
3. WHAT DO WE USE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of the response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
• Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
• Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow, through the management of advertising, to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
• Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user´s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
4. WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-compliance, we will only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, no cookie is stored. If you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If, even so, you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
• Internet Explorer cookie settings.
• Firefox cookie settings.
• Google Chrome cookie settings.
• Safari cookie settings.
5. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at:
www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.