Net price: 2.549EUR
NO stock. Contact us for preorder, please.
Helicopter engine, designed to replace the popular OS90 and similar Nitro engines. Same shaft and mounting dimensions as standard Nitro engine.
Light version, for installations where space is reduced. Includes color screen (removable) and miniature connecting hub.
- Power: 3.6kW - 4.9HP
- RPM output: 8.000 ... 20.000
- Governor function for constant head speed adjustable between 800 and 2500 rpm.
- Diameter: 59,8 mm
- Engine weight: 1150 g including FOD filter.
- Installed weight: 1.240 g (inc Engine, Pump and leads. Not inclusive of battery.)
- Fuel Comsumption: 20 g/min at idle. 110 g/min at full power.
- Easily adjustable power output in Kw and in HP.
- Kerosene and diesel fuel + 4% oil
- Kerostart fast starting of 25 sec
- Brushless fuel pump with integrated controller
- High speed Brushless starter motor
- All new Fully Integrated ecu
- Telemetry for Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, MPX, PB Core, Spektrum, JR and FrSky. (Optional module)
- Fuel and FOD filters included.
Warranty: 2 years or 25h, wichever comes first. Warranty includes parts & labor, but does not include shipments back to factory in Spain and return.
More info and instructions manual here: www.xicoyturbines.com
UK Costumers: Please contact us before placing the order if you prefer to pay locally in GBP.
USA & Canada: Please order to Fenderbean R/C (fb-rc.com) to get local after sales service.
Australia: Please order to www.jetproductsaustralia.com to get local after sales service.
PAYPAL not accepted in engine sales.