Flight computer for Xicoy V10 Fadecs and Xicoy turbines
(V6 and older in option)
• 2.4” full color touchscreen display, high quality, sunlight readable.
• Connection to the Xicoy fadec to collect the engine data and display in graphical form.
• GPS module connection (option) to collect the coordinates, ground speed, date, time and altitude.
• 3 axis accelerometer to measure the G load in all 3 axis.
• Barometer/altimeter/termometer. Measures barometric altitude and air density to calculate the engine performance.
• Airspeed pressure sensor to measure the airspeed using a pitot tube.
• Telemetry output to send all the data trough the telemetry link of the radio. Currently supported Jeti, Futaba, HoTT, Multiplex, Spektrum, JR DMSS, CORE and FrSky.
• uSD card to store all measures from sensors, battery voltage, engine data, Supplied with a card capable of 2.000 hours of recording, one set of data each 0,5s.
• Output for 2 high power LED, to visually show the airspeed during landing.
- Data analyzable by a supplied computer software and exportable to Excel and Google Earth.
• Software updatable trough the uSD card.
• Includes lead and uSD memory card
• Does not include the Pitot tube.
• GPS Module available HERE.
• High power LEDS available HERE .
Please contact us if your ecu is an older model (Connection using an 8 pin connector) so that we can supply the appropriate converter.
Windows software and instructions
Engine run video
Software upgrade (2.1)